South Tipperary Adult Guidance in Education Service (S.T.A.G.E.S)
Want information on local and national courses? Looking to explore your options for the future? Thinking of returning to education? STAGES offers a friendly, confidential, supportive and free of charge Guidance and Information Service.
Who is the service for?
- Learners on VEC programmes e.g. Literacy, Community Education, BTEI, VTOS.
- Those in receipt of Social Welfare payments.
- Referrals from local community and development groups.
- 1:1 sessions with the Adult Education Guidance Counsellor are available to the general public but on a limited basis.
- The Information Service is open to all of the above and the general public.
- Information on education and training locally and nationally.
- Information on funding supports.
- A careers library and information resources to browse through.
- Computer facility and internet access.
- Look at your work experience and education to date.
- Discuss your skills and interests.
- Look at education options for you.
- Help you decide what course suits you best.
- Make a plan for your future.
Outreach available in Cahir, Cashel, Carrick-on-Suir and Tipperary Town.
STAGES Contact Details
South Tipperary Adult Guidance in Education Service,
Tel: (052) 613 4105
Guidance Counsellor/Co-ordinator: Mr. Tom Ryan
Information Officer: Ms. Amy Scanlon