Comeragh College, Carrick-on-Suir
Comeragh College provides the staff, facilities and environment through which parents provide for the religious, moral, intellectual, physical and social education of their children.
The aims of our school:
Subjects available to First Year students
- We promote the development and the potential of the individual pupil regardless of ability or disability.
- We promote the formation of positive attitudes, values and aspirations.
- We provide a caring education environment where the needs and rights of all partners in education and the wider community are recognised and upheld.
Examination Subjects: Irish, English, Maths, Science, Art, German, Spanish, French, Geography, History, Music, Materials Technology (Metal), Materials Technology (Wood), Technical Graphics, Business Studies, Home Economics, C.S.P.E..
Non-Examination Subjects: Religion, Career Guidance, Computers, Health Education.
- Junior Certificate
- Junior Certificate Schools Programme
- Leaving Certificate
- Leaving Certificate Applied
Extra Curricular Activities
Sports: Hurling, Gaelic Football, Soccer, Athletics, Swimming, Karate, Badminton, Golf, Tennis, Basketball.
Other Activities: Outdoor Pursuits, Annual European School Trip.
School Contact Details
Tel: (051) 640131
Fax: (051) 640720
Principal: Mr. Kevin Langton
Deputy Principal: Ms. Kathleen O'Donovan-Ryan
Chairperson B.O.M.: Cllr. Margaret Croke
Administration Support: Ms. Elaine O’Dwyer
School Roll Number: 72400V